Saturday, March 19, 2005

in search

Finding myself in a middle of a maze,
Puzzled uncertain and desolate
I reach out for help
I cry for answers
I search for meaning

Busily I am unable to see,
The truth wandering over,
The friendship torn apart,
The reality of it all,
The betrayal and wandering of souls

One word changed it all
One mistake kept me lost
One challenge made me hesitant
One person made me whole
One day I will have it all

Come to think of it,
The burden rests not on me
The maze is but a fickle imagination,
That visits every now and then
Those who make me seek,
Are those who are in reality, lost

For as you live in a world of bliss,
when you sleep, there is uncertainty,
If you will wake from a dream,
Or from a nightmare;
A hole you dug yourself in too deep

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:28 AM

    you're so good in making poetic stuffs talaga... i love it man!!!! bulls eye sa bitchass shit! hahaha

    ReplyDelete