Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dear Superwoman

What's up lately? It's like you've built up this huge wall between us all of a sudden. It's like everything that has happened between us doesn't even matter. It's like you're a different person all of a sudden. It's tiring, really, trying to figure out what your next step would be. Always second guessing how I should approach you. I care for you and I know you know that. I wish there could be a bit more transparency between us. You know I won't judge and it's okay for you to be vulnerable around me. I don't want to keep on guessing anymore. I thought we were way, way past that stage. Here I am, arms open, ready to give you a tight embrace of assurance all you have to do is take it. I can't force it to you. Everything is still all your choice. I just want to leave you with this one thought. Bonds aren't built when each is afraid to trust. You don't have to be Superwoman in front of me all the time. Because the person I care for, want to know and be in my life is you. The whole package. No pretending, no make believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment