Wednesday, February 23, 2005

confusion (mind vs. heart)

What do I do?
Do I give it all up to live a life just for you?
Where do I go?
'Cause I want to be where ever you go
What do I say?
When what you've done is take those words away...

I want to stop thinking and start moving on
I guess its the hardest thing to do
Since the very bottom line is a life spent with you
I'm sick and tired of hiding
all the pain and the fear and the madness deep inside
Please let me do the singing
And I'll bring you to the moon and to the stars

I want to show you how it feels to be left behind
Yet I can't get myself to do
'Cause of the pain you might feel in your heart
Inspite all the hurt I've had from the start
I can't think of passing them on to you
'Cause its in you I hold on to
And its you who makes me new

No comments:

Post a Comment