Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tomorrow's Another Day

We can't always control what comes into our lives,
But we can always decide if we'd let them stay.

I knew way back, from the first time I saw your eyes,
I thanked the Lord, he led me that way.

So, here I am feeling very satisfied,
Not afraid of whatever tomorrow hides.

I live for today and take my stride,
Leaving to fate, whatever she decides.

The important thing is that I'm happy,
For the most part, that's when I'm with you.

Wishing you won't get tired of me,
And hoping that you are happy too.

Making the most of the moment,
With no need to rush, no need to hurry.

Your smile is my heart's content,
It's enough to make every burden easy to carry.

Let go of the paranoia, don't worry too much, my dear.
Today is ours, you should not fear.

I hope I've made myself clear,
For whatever the risk, today is today and I will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment